Soul Eater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medusa's Attack

3 posters

Go down

Medusa's Attack Empty Medusa's Attack

Post  Maka Albarn Tue May 25, 2010 9:03 am

Ok guys,Death City is in dangerous because Medusa and her group attack.Mr.Shinigami,my papa and almost all the others are locked at the place of the party.Only you,me,soul,Black Star and the others are out thanks to our teacher.What we should do? cyclops
Maka Albarn
Maka Albarn
Scythe/Meister
Scythe/Meister

https://souleater.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Medusa's Attack Empty Re: Medusa's Attack

Post  Black★Star Tue May 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Maka Albarn wrote:Ok guys,Death City is in dangerous because Medusa and her group attack.Mr.Shinigami,my papa and almost all the others are locked at the place of the party.Only you,me,soul,Black Star and the others are out thanks to our teacher.What we should do? cyclops
first take it easy dont have stress -w- (XD) then we will fight these bastards we will win ofcourse and in the end u will make us a food so dont worry :3
Black★Star
Black★Star
Scythe/Meister
Scythe/Meister

http://www.gohan-sasuke.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Medusa's Attack Empty RE: Medusa's Attack

Post  Moni-Chan Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Maka Albarn wrote:Ok guys,Death City is in dangerous because Medusa and her group attack.Mr.Shinigami,my papa and almost all the others are locked at the place of the party.Only you,me,soul,Black Star and the others are out thanks to our teacher.What we should do? cyclops
Maybe we should fight her and win Very Happy
Moni-Chan
Moni-Chan
Scythe/Meister
Scythe/Meister

Back to top Go down

Medusa's Attack Empty Re: Medusa's Attack

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum